Connect your favorite tools to your phone system
Connect more than 175 CRM applications to your Xelion telephony system with integration tool Bubble from Red Cactus. Connecting your favorite CRM to Xelion is extremely important for improving customer satisfaction and working more efficiently.
We distinguish between CRM and telephony platform specific functionalities. If you are looking for the functionalities your CRM integration has to offer, please check the service description in the marketplace. The complete list of telephony platform-specific functionalities that Xelion supports can be found under tab functions, but we have already listed a few important ones for you. With the Xelion telephony integration, Red Cactus offers:
- Dialing out with one click on a phone number with the Click & Call feature.
- Search Xelion contacts directly in the Searchbar desktop application even if there is no phone call at that time.
- Pop-up notification on incoming, outgoing and transferred calls.
- Under the same user, link multiple CRM integrations to Xelion at no additional cost.
- The Call History function allows you to see all contact moments of Bubble users with the phone number over the last 90 days so you can immediately see which colleague had the last contact.
- Native application available for Windows & macOS.
- Easy and secure login based on Single sign-on (Microsoft, Google or Apple account).
Connecting Bubble - and thus more than 175 CRM applications - to your Xelion phone system is very easy. With Bubble, you connect the telephony platform Xelion based on the Xelion API. With this, you set up a secure and stable connection. By adding the internal phone numbers (extensions) to the Bubble portal, the events will be delivered to the correct user.All integrations for Xelion
- Bubble pop-up
- Answer button
- Hangup button
- Call initiation
- Hold/Resume button
- Cold transfer button
- Attended transfer button
- Inbound events
- Outbound events
- Transfered events
- Admin account required
- Company based
- Realtime Contact Status