Red Cactus Marketplace
Connect your favourite tools to your phone system
Connect more than 175 CRM applications to your Mitel telephony system with integration tool Bubble from Red Cactus. Connecting your favorite CRM to Mitel is extremely important for improving customer satisfaction and working more efficiently.
We distinguish between CRM and telephony platform specific functionalities. If you are looking for the functionalities your CRM integration has to offer, please check the service description in the marketplace. The complete list of telephony platform-specific functionalities that Mitel supports can be found under tab functions, but we have already listed a few important ones for you. With the Mitel telephony integration, Red Cactus offers:
- Dialing out with one click on a phone number with the Click & Call feature.
- Support for both basic and advanced authentication.
- Call Control button available in the pop-up notification that allows you to answer and end calls with a single click.
- Pop-up notification on incoming, outgoing and transferred calls.
- Under the same user, link multiple CRM integrations to Mitel (OIG) at no additional cost.
- The Call History function allows you to see all contact moments of Bubble users with the phone number over the last 90 days so you can immediately see which colleague had the last contact.
- Native application available for Windows & macOS.
- Easy and secure login based on Single sign-on (Microsoft, Google or Apple account).
Connecting Bubble - and thus more than 175 CRM applications - to your Mitel phone system is very easy. With Bubble, you connect the telephony system Mitel based on the Mitel OIG. To connect Bubble, a choice must be made between the Basic or Advanced type, depending on the OIG license. Then the internal phone numbers (extensions) must be added to the Bubble portal so that the events are delivered to the correct user. With this, you set up a secure and stable connection.All integrations for Mitel (OIG)
- Answer button
- Hangup button
- Call initiation
- Hold/Resume button
- Cold transfer button
- Attended transfer button
- Inbound events
- Outbound events
- Transfered events
- Company based